Gasping . . .
I know it has been sooooo long since I've posted. Geez.
Unfortunately, I had to rip my Coriolis sock because I didn't quite get the gauge I was hoping for and I also decided that I hate the way that whirlpool toe fits. Too baggy! I'm starting over with Judy's Magic Cast On and a plain toe--and 4 fewer stitches.
Just got back from 10 days of visiting family in TN and very little knitting to be had. That's where the ripping took place, so I guess you could say that the negative knitting put me at a net loss. *frown*
Anyway, I hope to update a little more this week, but I'm trying to keep my head above water with everything lately. Including signing everyone up at the New Pathways Knitalong (but it's successful--hooray!), V.P. duties at The Big Boy's preschool, first day of school is Monday, and trying to figure out the whole child-care issue with The Little Boy for the days I have to help out there, among other things (like a growing list of knitting and a calendar that is filling up fast!). *sigh* I sort of wish I hadn't taken that trip. I feel so behind.












8 Comments:
I will send good knitting vibes your way :-)
Hang in there...things will settle down soon and then you'll be back on a knitting roll!
Sorry to hear you're so swamped. Wish I lived closer-- I'd be happy to solve the little boy child care issue for you.
And despite how far behind the trip made you, I'm certainly glad you did make it.
I've been going non-stop since the plane landed, too. Hope that things find their balance for you soon.
I'll make sure to force you to knit more next time you visit! I thought I did my best by making you buy more yarn!
I'm sorry to hear of all the negative knitting. Hang in there with all the beginning of school stuff. I am VP at my daughter's preschool too. It is a lot of work. We have a babysitting coop at my school which helps a lot if you need childcare.
Oh, now, hush. Who in their right mind would pass up 10 days in Tennessee?
That is the problem with going away; even though it feels good to get away from it all, it's still there waiting for you when you get back!
Expect a tough week and it will all be behind you in a few days. And then you can knit!
Hoping things will settle down for you soon. In the meantime -- hang in there.
Post a Comment
<< Home