<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14610853?origin\x3dhttp://bulldogknits.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Oh, The Cuteness!


Saartje's Booties and Jewel Hat for The Hubby's cousin's new little girl. I loved both of these patterns. Very quick and fun knits!
(Yarn: hot pink is Dale Baby Ull / variegated is Katja, maybe?)

8 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cute is right! I just want to eat those baby shoes they look so cute and adorable!

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger mle said...

Too cute! I just love those booties. I'm in the middle of making some for a friend's new baby.

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger Donna said...

So cute! I love the little flower buttons on the booties!

 
At 5:57 PM, Blogger sarah / knot another hat said...

Cute, cute and more cute. And those buttons are perfect!!!

 
At 4:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too Cute! I love them!

 
At 4:45 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

Awww, those are so cute. I love love love those booties!

 
At 5:03 PM, Blogger Teri S. said...

Very nice! I love the way the straps cross over on the booties. Tres chic!

 
At 5:09 AM, Blogger Ruth said...

VERY cute. I really do have to knit a pair of those bootees ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home