<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14610853?origin\x3dhttp://bulldogknits.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, July 20, 2007

Knitting Time!

I took The Little Boy to knitting guild last night and he was an absolute angel *thank goodness*! I didn't get to knit much, but it was nice to return to the land of the living. :) We are headed up to Seattle tomorrow to visit my college roommate. She lives in St. Louis, but she and her husband are taking an Alaskan cruise that leaves from Seattle, so she'll only be in town for that one day. Wahoo! And The Hubby will be driving which means I will get to knit the whole way up there! I cannot emphasize how excited this makes me. *grin*
p.s. I need more sock yarn like a hole in the head, but someone at guild last night told me that one of our LYS's had just received a new shipment of STR and (sit down) I have never knit with it before *gasp*. So the boys and I popped in this morning and I came away with a skein of Lagoon that is luscious. There were soooo many I would have liked to run off with, but I was trying to be a good girl and not spend too much money.

And then The Hubby came home with a new guitar tonight (he only has 12). *grrrr* I see more yarn in my future. . . .

6 Comments:

At 10:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, definitely time for more yarn...new guitar=at least yarn for six pairs of socks in my calculations ;)!!

 
At 3:52 AM, Blogger Mommyleek said...

Yay for knitting time! I envy you for it. I think I've had knitting time once in the last two months. Why does summer always seem so much busier than fall? Well, the answer is obvious for you.

New guitars, by the way, are worth multiple indulgent trips to the LYS. Enjoy your new yarn.

 
At 6:02 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

New guitar=more yarn for you! Lagoon is a gorgeous colorway.

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger Mistrmi said...

Strange. . . I'm getting the same vision: maybe a guitar case full of yarn!!

 
At 12:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you made it over to the shop before everyone cleaned all the STR off the shelves. Lagoon...great choice. I also showed great restraint while I was there, but still managed to walk out of the store with a skein of Jailhouse Rock in my bag. They say sock yarn doesn't count as stash, but that IS my stash.

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

I've never knit with STR either! Now you're going to make me the last knitter on the planet who has never used it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home