<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14610853?origin\x3dhttp://bulldogknits.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Chanticleer

A funny thing happened on my way to photograph my skirt in the sunglight--Fall in Oregon! Heh. Even though on Tuesday I said, "I will take a picture in the sunlight tomorrow," the sun has been hiding! I'm sure it will be back soon. Like in June.

I took a picture anyway. Aren't the colors perfect?

5 Comments:

At 8:47 AM, Blogger Mistrmi said...

Could not be more perfect. . . Don't you adore when things like that happen?

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger Teri S. said...

Perfectly perfect!

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Gorgeous!

 
At 4:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!! I'm not sure you could have done a better job with the match!

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger Meghan said...

Beautiful match! I don't think you could have a better match unless you dyed them together.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home