Match!
Whew--I found the dyelot. The sweater & sleeves (I started those yesterday--told you it was quick!) are now lightly steam blocked and waiting to be seamed. I don't have a lot of the light blue left, but since that's all the pattern called for, I'm trying to be confident that it's all I'm going to need to do the button bands. It's gonna be close. Maybe if we get out today, I'll try to find some cute baseball buttons to go with it!

P.S. My apologies for the water spots in the picture--I was too excited to see these pieces lay flat to let the steamer warm up properly. *grin* Also, the sleeves actually are the same size despite what the picture might lead you to believe (I had to hold the camera over my head to get the shot, so it's a little off. . .).












3 Comments:
That baseball is adorable! The sweater is coming along great, too. I'm glad you were able to find the right dyelot, I hate sudden stress like that!
So glad you found a match! Can't wait to see it all together!
-Lisa
A pregnant woman struggling to get the right angle on a photo of drying sweater pieces. . .
Knitters are an interesting bunch, huh?
Post a Comment
<< Home