<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14610853?origin\x3dhttp://bulldogknits.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Just a Quick Note


Can I say how I'm dying to have this book? I flipped through it at my lys a few weeks back (to make sure I didn't already have 75% of the patterns) and it looks really incredible. I have been trying to restrain my spending lately (or at least spend it on things we need for the baby), so I think I can hold off for a little while--but not much. :) Wowza!

7 Comments:

At 2:23 PM, Blogger Mommyleek said...

Ohhh! See, now that's what I'm missing out on by not having a LYS! *pout*

You know, mother's day isn't far away. (Of course you know that!)

 
At 5:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You shouldn't be buying anything until your secret pal has spoiled you! ;) Your package is slowly coming together and will be sent soon! The Boys bedroom looks wonderful...I have the same quilt on my bed! ;)

- Your Secret Sock Buddy

 
At 6:48 PM, Blogger msubulldog said...

I promise, dear pal, I will keep my wallet to myself until then. ;)

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger Teyani said...

I love that new book - can't wait to have my own copy. So many lovely socks!

 
At 6:56 PM, Blogger Ruth said...

Not to make you jealous, but I bought that a couple of weeks ago, and it's da BOMB.

Are you having a shower for #2? Knitting books make great baby shower gifts, right?

 
At 7:00 AM, Blogger Laura said...

Here's hoping your secret pal comes through ... sounds like she will! :) I did buy that book & it is fantastic.

 
At 3:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just ordered this a couple of days ago and am stalking my mailbox for this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home