<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14610853?origin\x3dhttp://bulldogknits.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, February 19, 2007

Save the Date

June 8th, ladies. The Harlot. At Powell's. The main (i.e. BIG) store this time. *grin* Who's with me?

p.s. Upcoming post includes a stripey sock, an intarsia heel flap, and scissors--those with weak stomachs may want to look away.

7 Comments:

At 1:39 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I saw that, too. It is my dad's birthday, so I am not sure, but I certainly want to go!

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger Mommyleek said...

Darn those pesky 3000 miles! Hope it's a great time for you. Oooh! Scissors?! Just the thought of it makes me a little sweaty. :)

Can't wait to see all the excitement.

 
At 3:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so there! Want to ride together again?

 
At 4:36 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm intrigued by this sock, can't wait to see it!

 
At 8:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOOhhh, that sounds like so much fun! I hope you have a GREAT time! Can't wait to see your next post...though the scissors do give me a weak feeling!

- Your Sock Buddy

 
At 3:20 PM, Blogger Bitterknitter said...

Oooh! Scissors! Can't wait to see! I'm hoping it's not quite as scary as it sounds at first...

-Lisa

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger Teyani said...

I hope that it isn't the same weekend as NWSRA conference.. if not I am definitely there!
scissors? yarn? be still my heart

 

Post a Comment

<< Home