<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14610853?origin\x3dhttp://bulldogknits.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, March 12, 2007

Ta Da!

Sockret Pal Socks are done! Plus I got to use my new (Christmas gift) sock blockers on them. :) As soon as they're dry, they're goin' in a box. These were fun, but I'm looking forward to seeing how my pal likes them.

Details
Pattern: Falling Leaves from Knitty
Yarn: Koigu PPPM
Color: Gorgeous!(number?)
Needles: Addi Turbos US1/2.5 mm
Mods: none

11 Comments:

At 1:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love, love, love how those socks turned out! How will you ever give them up?

 
At 3:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful socks Amanda, your SP will ♥ them!

- Sock Bud

 
At 6:18 AM, Blogger mle said...

So gorgeous!! I think that pattern really compliments the yarn and vice versa!!

 
At 2:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does making pretty socks count as nesting behavior?

And, ahem, has anyone gotten you the sock book yet? ;)

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger msubulldog said...

No book, yet, but I'm going to hold out a little longer. :)

 
At 6:12 AM, Blogger roxie said...

Good job on those socks!! Lucky, lucky pal of yours.

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger Bitterknitter said...

Lucky pal, indeed! Well done!

-Lisa

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

Those are lovely! Your pal will LOVE them!

 
At 5:37 AM, Blogger Teri S. said...

Those socks are very, very pretty. I still haven't tried the Koigu PPPM yarn and continue hear good things about it. I'm sure your pal will love them!

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger Olga said...

Hey, pretty socks! I'll have to give that pattern (and the Koigu) a try.

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger Courtney said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE , Love them.... :-) did I say that I love them?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home