<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14610853?origin\x3dhttp://bulldogknits.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Just For Kicks

I saw this yesterday over at Kim's (handeyecrafts) and thought it looked fun even though I don't get to watch movies as much as I used to. I'm not going to pass thins along to anyone, unless you really want to do it, but to be perfectly honest, I'd love to see Katrina's version! *wink*

1. Name a movie you have seen more than 10 times. Raiders of the Lost Ark

2. Name a movie you’ve seen multiple times in the theater. Pulp Fiction

3. Name an actor who would make you more inclined to see a movie. Edward Norton

4. Name an actor who would make you less likely to see a movie. Billy Bob Thornton

5. Name a movie you can and do quote from. Monty Python & The Holy Grail

6. Name a movie musical in which you know all of the lyrics to all of the songs. The Wizard of Oz

7. Name a movie you have been known to sing along with. Cars

8. Name a movie you would recommend everyone see. Romeo + Juliet

9. Name a movie you own. Rebecca

10. Name an actor who launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops. Vanessa Williams

11. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in? If so, what? I love the drive-in. (There's one near us that shows double-features in the summer and it is wonderful!) Seabiscuit, for one.

12. Ever made out in a movie? Not in a theater. ;)

13. Name a movie you keep meaning to see but you just haven’t gotten around to yet. The Prestige

14. Ever walked out of a movie? Yes.

15. Name a movie that made you cry in the theater. We Are Marshall (and cry and cry and cry)

16. Popcorn? Not usually.

17. How often do you go to the movies (as opposed to renting them or watching them at home)? Once in a blue moon.

18. What’s the last movie you saw in the theater? Marie Antoinette

19. What’s your favorite/preferred genre of movie? Drama/suspense

20. What’s the first movie you remember seeing in the theater? Return of the Jedi

21. What movie do you wish you had never seen? When A Man Loves A Woman / Absolute Power

22. What is the weirdest movie you enjoyed? 28 Days Later

23. What is the scariest movie you’ve seen? Cape Fear

24. What is the funniest movie you’ve seen? Office Space

4 Comments:

At 10:30 AM, Blogger Mommyleek said...

Heh, out of all of that, the only thing that has me scratching my head is the popcorn thing. How can you NOT get popcorn?!

I haven't been to a movie in ages, but this was a fun read. Maybe I'll try giving it a shot in a little bit.

 
At 10:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, see "The Prestige"! I just watched it yesterday. Love Michael Caine.

And sorry about your Billy Bob aversion. I'd feel the same way, if he hadn't brought us "SlingBlade."

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger Olga said...

I agree, the Prestige is a good movie. And I'd be interested in hearing more about your reaction to 28 Days Later...I liked it a whole lot, and yes it was weird, so possibly I liked it because of that.

 
At 5:37 PM, Blogger sarah / knot another hat said...

Ooh - good call on Vanessa Williams!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home