Too Busy Cleaning
I finished the garterlac washcloth just fine (turns out I started my top triangles a layer too early) and cranked out a round washcloth (sort of "pinwheel blanket" type) last night. I will post pictures either later tonight or in the morning.
Right now I'm busy cleaning up the laundry room which flooded not with water, oh no that would be too easy, with liquid laundry detergent--in what can only be considered the mystery of the century. And it was Costco-sized. Yup. 96 loads. Two and a half gallons. Unopened (before it fell off the counter, anyway). *sigh*












6 Comments:
Awww Man! That's gotta be one of the worst messes to have to clean! I mean, once it's all gone, you'll have the cleanest laundry room in the world, but trying to get that off of everything has got to be nearly impossible. Maybe an extra large squeegie?
Uh-oh. I bet that's a monster to clean up. Good luck!
Oh no! That sounds like a nightmare. Too much soap is definitely as hard to clean (if not harder) than a ton of something that's actually dirty. Can you try and scrape most of it off of the floor before starting to wipe it or mop it? With something plastic, like a folder cover or something? Ugh. Let us know what works--I also buy those huge Costco liquid laundry detergents!
Oh, and I just got your comment on my blog...I found the thing about the claim key in Bloglines under "Account/Publisher Tools." Click "Begin Claim" and it gives you two codes. You put one in a blog post, and one in your template, and that's how they know that the blog is controlled by you. I haven't found anything earth-shatteringly useful in having my blog claimed, but you can make some changes to how your blog appears and things like that. For now, mine is claimed but I haven't changed anything.
When I read your post title about cleaning, I thought you had been taken over by the nesting bug. Has that consumed your life yet?
yikes! not fun!
Post a Comment
<< Home