<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14610853?origin\x3dhttp://bulldogknits.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

*Shudder*

Now, I'm not prone to panic attacks, high anxiety or the like, but the first picture on this page gave me heart palpitations, twitchy neck muscles and ringing in my ears. Even if it were a nightmare, I couldn't imagine knitting these. Just thinking about it could be enough to send me over the edge. Gak!

14 Comments:

At 1:16 PM, Blogger Midnight Purls said...

I can't even manage to knit a normal sized pair of gloves properly. I couldn't imagine a pair that tiny. Eeek!

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Yikes! My eyes could never manage that. Wonder if it was knitted with sewing needles.

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger clothesknit said...

i'm totally unwilling to knit myself blind ;o)

 
At 5:04 PM, Blogger Karen said...

How crazy!!!! What do you think one uses to knit those, pins?? Wow.

 
At 5:10 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

I am prone to panic attacks, so I was steeling myself. My mind shut off when I saw the first picture. 'Nuff said.

 
At 5:14 PM, Blogger knittinmom said...

What size needles are those - 00000000000000000000000000000000?!?

 
At 6:58 PM, Blogger Teri S. said...

Oh my! That's extremely...tiny. The knitter had to have used a magnifying glass. I like fine knitting, but that's a bit extreme.

 
At 2:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gives new intensity to the phrase "Oops, now where did I drop that stitch?" (Not to mention what happens when you lose a needle between the couch cushions!)

In both cases, blindness ensues.

 
At 5:57 AM, Blogger roxie said...

It says they are silk knitted with wire. They musst have been done under intense magnification, and the needles must have pricked the knitter's fingers with every stitch. Hey, that's the sort of dexterity I want in a plastic surgeon if I ever need reconstructive surgery!

 
At 6:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The tiny gloves? Oh, I know. . . Who would do that to themselves? And their eyes?

 
At 11:07 AM, Blogger African Kelli said...

oh come on. How is that even possible?

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger christine karr said...

Oh my.................that's just nonsense......isn't it?

 
At 7:51 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

!!! Wow. I can't believe these exist. Who would do that?

 
At 8:13 PM, Blogger Bells said...

Holy crap. Just because we can do these things, does it mean we should????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home