More Mardi Socks
I finally figured out what I think is going to be a good size sock for the little one next door. He's ~4 months old. This is the one whose dad is from Louisiana, so I thought he needed a pair of Mardi Gras socks before the 20th! :) They're small, but not nearly as tiny as the other pair I made. I will gift them this weekend and will hopefully be able to post a modeled picture by Mardi Gras. Ooooh, and these count for my SAM3 socks, too!
Anyone else been having problems with Bloglines not giving updates? It's been regularly missing updates on some of my favorite blogs and generally not making me very happy. *pouts* Wonder if it has anything to do with the "new Blogger" updates? I switched to Google Reader two days ago and am having better luck so far. The only thing I miss is having a task bar notifier, like I have for Blogger, but I'm looking to see if one exists. So, if you haven't heard from me in awhile, I haven't been ignoring you--it'll get better, I promise! :)Edit: I found the Google Reader notifier. Yay!












5 Comments:
Just as cute as the first pair!
It probably does have a lot to do with the new blogger forced upgrades going on. I've tinkered with bloglines before, but I actually enjoy making my daily rounds to most of the blogs I read.
Darling sockies! Great picture. It was brilliant to use the needle gauge for scale.
WOW! Smashing colours in this sock. I like it.
Cute socks. I've been doing baby knitting lately in expectation of an arrival this summer, but realize I have no idea how big babies actually are. I just got an email from a mom who I sent a knitted hat to a year ago for her newborn -- the hat just fits now...
Very sweet. I have so many partial skeins of sock yarn lying about ... time to put them to good use!
Post a Comment
<< Home