<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14610853?origin\x3dhttp://bulldogknits.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Shhhhhhh.......

19 Comments:

At 5:09 AM, Blogger Karen said...

*whispers* pretty

 
At 5:55 AM, Blogger roxie said...

*quietly* Oooooo - nice!

 
At 6:26 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Oooooo....

 
At 6:36 AM, Blogger Bitterknitter said...

*sigh* lovely!

-Lisa

 
At 7:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very very pretty!

- Your SP

 
At 9:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

prertty

 
At 9:37 AM, Blogger Gretchen said...

(whispering) oh! it's lovely!

 
At 9:59 AM, Blogger Olga said...

i want to touch! (says my inner brat)

 
At 10:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That object of beauty must be why it's been so quiet around here...Missed you.

 
At 4:02 PM, Blogger Laura said...

so pretty! what yarn is that? must know.

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger Lacey said...

I don't know what that is, but it is beautiful!

 
At 6:59 AM, Blogger Teri S. said...

Wow...I like it. What's the stitch pattern?

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger Jenny said...

Just lovely. Love your yarn choice! I've been eyeing that patter for quite awhile.

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger eve knits said...

beautiful :)

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger mle said...

wow, gorgeous :-)

 
At 10:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooh.

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Is that a (shhh!) Pomatomus I see?

 
At 12:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So why do we have to be quiet? I love the pattern and the yarn.

 
At 10:10 AM, Blogger MissLucy said...

I think I know what this is, and I was worried too, but two skeins turned out to be just enough!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home