A Memorial for David Webb
Those of you who read Katrina's blog know that her brother was killed last Friday in a car accident. His memorial service will be Thursday. I will be sending flowers or a plant to the service. If any of you would like to contribute as a gesture from all of her knitting friends, I have set up a donation button through PayPal.
My heart goes out to my dear friend and her family in this incredibly difficult time. David was a husband to Celia and a father to two young sons, Tysaac (7) and Sethric (3).
*If you get an error with the button, you can simply go to Paypal.com and send your donation to "paypal AT the-woodruffs DOT net".












2 Comments:
Oh Amanda! Thanks for doing this. I had no idea as my RSS feed didn't show the two most recent posts and I assumed she was just busy and not updating her blog.
My thoughts are with them.
Thanks for setting up a place to donate. My heart hurts for them.
Post a Comment
<< Home