Houston, We Have A Problem . . . .
How does anyone in their right mind lose a f*cking BALL WINDER?!?!?!? Crap.
EDIT: Okay, I knew as soon as I posted something, I'd find it--though I looked for a solid half-hour before admitting defeat. It was right where I (must have) left it. In The Hubby's office, on the bottom shelf of a bookcase full of computer manuals, behind the paper shredder. OF COURSE!!!
*We've been rearranging some rooms, lately, and the ball winder must have been a casualty of trying to move too much at once. I am very glad to have it back! :)












6 Comments:
I was getting ready to pack the kids in the car and rush mine out to you pronto! Friday afternoon traffic is no match for a knitter in need of a ball winder with a Nancy Bush class coming up the very next day!
With a kid around it's a wonder more things aren't lost. :) Found my keys (after an hour long search) inside the paper shredder this morning.
Hope the ball winder turned up.
Thank goodness you found it! It's a terrible feeling to be without one of most indispensible tools of the trade.
It's not any more difficult to lose, then find, then lose the end of one's niddy-noddy.
And I should know.
(Good news: I found it this morning, under the baseboard heater in the dining room. Don't know why I didn't think to look there sooner....)
Oops ;) But I'm glad to hear that such things does not only happen to me ;)
Those pesky paper shredders! They must have some sort of magnetism that attracts needed objects. :) Glad you found it.
Post a Comment
<< Home