<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14610853?origin\x3dhttp://bulldogknits.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

A Whole Week?

Oh, my. Has it been a whole week since I posted? I apologize for being so neglectful. Truth is there hasn't been much knitting around here this week. In fact, I haven't knit a stitch in two whole days (maybe three, they're starting to run together).

I'm only about 20 rows from being done with the front of The Boy's sweater. The sleeves are in sight! :) And I'm also one pattern repeat (and a little cuff detail) from being done with some socks I am working on. But, alas, nothing is getting finished. Where are those darn knitting elves when you need them?

I am quite excited about a Nancy Bush knitting class I'm going to this weekend, though! It's on Estonian Traveling Stitches and I really think it's going to be fascinating! Katrina and Chrissy are going, too, but they're fanatics and are taking all 3 classes Nancy is teaching this weekend! *grin* I just couldn't justify it to The Hubby. Or my wallet. *sigh* So, I must go in search of my US3 dpns 'cause I need them for the class and haven't touched them in ages (those were my pre-Magic Loop days). Wish me luck! :)

8 Comments:

At 8:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun at the class and of course post to us what you did! Can't wait to see the socks and the boys' sweater!!!

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Enjoy the class! I hear she is a wonderful teacher.

 
At 10:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't it funny how time can get away from you? There are times when I realize that I haven't knit a stitch for a few days (usually because I get so twitchy!)

Knitting is great therapy, I would agree, but not any cheaper.

I'm hoping that my Knitpicks order of dpn's comes before the classes this weekend. Otherwise I may have to improvise.

 
At 5:29 AM, Blogger Karen said...

Haven't knit in at least two days . . . say it isn't so!!! Dang "life" stuff - hate when it gets in the way. LOL How cool to be taking a class from Nancy Bush. WOW Have a wonderful time, and don't forget to report all about it. :)

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger Bitterknitter said...

Have fun at class! Sounds like it should be great!

-Lisa

(are the socks you've almost finished the ones you're designing yourself?)

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger Ruth said...

oooo, Nancy Bush! I am green with envy.

Full report when you return, please.

 
At 11:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A class with Nancy Bush-how wonderful! Have fun.

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger knittinmom said...

Yeah, baby! Can't wait!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home