posted by msubulldog @ 10:32 PM
Hooray for you for finishing your socks just in time for SAM2! I had high hopes of getting my August socks done until I was waylaid by bronchitis. There's always next month...
Nice! Love them.
Those look great! I love the way you did the heels so that they remained solid red. Smart idea!
They look great!
Uber cute! Gotta love those "Nation" colors!-Lisa
Das sockchen est uber-awesomen!(excuse my bad fake German)
They're gorgeous - love the colors! Great work done!
Very cool! I haven't used the nations colors yet.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
Grab my button!
8 Comments:
Hooray for you for finishing your socks just in time for SAM2! I had high hopes of getting my August socks done until I was waylaid by bronchitis. There's always next month...
Nice! Love them.
Those look great! I love the way you did the heels so that they remained solid red. Smart idea!
They look great!
Uber cute! Gotta love those "Nation" colors!
-Lisa
Das sockchen est uber-awesomen!
(excuse my bad fake German)
They're gorgeous - love the colors! Great work done!
Very cool! I haven't used the nations colors yet.
Post a Comment
<< Home