Score!
How awful of me to not post the marvelously delicious yarn I won from Laura over at Affiknitty last month. *Some of you may remember that Laura & I co-hosted a hatalong this winter.* It was a random-name drawing in honor of her blogiversary and I actually won!!! The Piece of Vermont yarn (440 yds. Merino fingering) arrived this weekend and it is SO me--the pic looks bluer than it actually is, of course, but it's muted blues and purples and greys and it is just dreamy. Thank you, friend! I see thick warm cables in its future . . .












3 Comments:
Oooo, lovely yarn!
That's a lovely shade of blue!
I am so glad that you like it! Having made two pairs of cable knit socks from that yarn, I can tell you that you will be very happy with the results. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home