Blog Spam
So, I know there's comment spam, but is there such a thing as Bloglines spam? I had a Pilates site in my Bloglines lineup this morning--and I KNOW I didn't subscribe to it. Spammers suck. Do those tactics really generate business for them? I just don't understand it.












5 Comments:
I'm with you--how could customers possibly be attracted to those kind of annoying tactics??? I don't have any trouble finding whatever I'm interested in buying without their obnoxious calls or emails, thank you very much.
omg ... bloglines spam!? how could they do that?
I've never heard of that!
yes:
see here
I've had it happen in a couple of cases and so did Mac over at PeskyApostrophe.
Wow... I've never heard of bloglines spam before this. I guess it just comes when some spammer hijacks a rss feed for a blog you do subscribe to. Not good.
Post a Comment
<< Home