Resolutions
I saw this meme first on PumpkinMama's site and now Laura's done it, so I guess I should jump on the bandwagon, huh? *Should I be ashamed that I've made New Year's Resolutions for knitting, but not for the rest of my life? (That's not entirely true. I did resolve to get the home videos done & the neverending stack of photos framed.)
The Top Five for 2005
1. New technique: Tubular Cast-On. I'm pretty sure I found this through PumpkinMama, too, come to think of it. I used it on a helmetliner and a hat for the hubby with pretty good success. It's neat, anyway! And I found that while the logical side of me really likes Magic Loop (since you only have to have one needle), the comfort side of me actually prefers two circulars (because they're quicker for me). Yes, it is an ongoing struggle. . . .
2. Favorite FO: My sister's DNA scarf, for sure!
3. Favorite KAL: Gotta go with the Hatalong.
4. Favorite LYS: Tangle Knitting Studio in Lake Oswego. A little pricey for me, but the very cool ladies there make it worth it!
5. Favorite tool: My Denise Interchangeables. I have used them for 90% of the things I've done this year.
Six Goals for 2006
1. Try my hand at dyeing yarn. Kool Aid simplicity, only.
2. Knit for charity (more specifically, Helmetliners).
3. Knit a sweater for my hubby and son with the yarn I already have purchased for them. (Hee,hee,hee.)
4. Knit more socks!
5. Get a helluva lot better at colorwork. *sigh*
6. Design something on my own. :)












0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home