One Down!
Wow, knitting socks in worsted weight is fast! I don't think they feel quite as good as sock-weight socks, though. They're more like house/slipper socks. But we all need those, too, right? :) Lots of housework to do today (post left-my-husband-by-himself-for-a-week-the-day-after-a-big-party-and-went-
home-for-Christmas aftermath to deal with), but I'll definitely get that second sock cast on today. No orphaned socks for me!
*Officially dubbed my "ice cream socks" for their delicious likening to a bowl of melted Neapolitan ice cream. Dyed by my sister and my son. :) Sweet! (Still has waste yarn and a safety pin marker on it. I'm waiting to take them out until the second one is done so I can make sure they match!)












1 Comments:
Oooh, those are great! I love them! Knitting socks in worsted is fun, and they are useful. Especially if you have cold hardwood floors like me.
Post a Comment
<< Home