A Commission!
Who knew I'd be back into deadline knitting again so soon? (And if you did know, why didn't you tell me?!?) My good friend called this morning and asked if I'd knit her girls some legwarmers to match their ballet outfits. I love these girls (they're the ones I made the felted Girl Talk hats for) and was more than happy to do so, but I know they'll want them in a week or so, which I do think is doable. I just hope they turn out well.
I've looked for patterns, but I think it's mostly going to be self-designed. I mean, they're just tubes, right? I have to admit I'm excited about going to buy yarn! :) Expecially since I have a boy. (Isabella wants pink sparkly and Katelyn wants lavender--girly colors I don't get to buy often!)
I know any true deadline I place on these is totally self-imposed, so I'm going to have fun and not stress about getting them done quickly--although they're coming over Saturday night to felt their hats so . . . . (aaaaahhh! Make my brain stop!)












1 Comments:
Woo-hoo! That's cool. I of course, have the same girl-clothes envy that you have. Thank goodness I have nieces!
Post a Comment
<< Home