FO's!
I finished my ice cream socks yesterday on the way back from Mt. Hood (went sledding with the Boy) and they were a treat for my chilly feet. They're also my first entry into Chrissy's Sock-A-Month Knitalong!

And the Girl Hats--they're felted! Katelyn & Isabella came over this weekend and we custom fitted the hats. It was a good thing I waited, too, because we really had to stretch Katelyn's to get it to fit. But after all was said & done we had perfect hats.












3 Comments:
Great socks! I signed up for Chrissy's sockalong too. I am currently just a little obsessed with socks.
Looks like the girls like their hats. And who wouldn't -- they are sooo cute!
Love the socks, and the hats are darling. Sadly, I am so not up for a sock-a-month, but it is a great idea, what fun.
those girls are sooo cute! (wait, Laura already said that. but it's true!)
Post a Comment
<< Home