Tiny Bit of Terror
Okay, I can't decide if I'm getting tighter gauge with the Magic Loop, or if the cuff just isn't as stretched out as it is with dpns (because with ML, the fabric essentially stays flat as you work), but this cuff is about 1/2 inch narrower than the first! I'm going to hold off on any final decision until it's done & washed, though--mostly because I like the tighter cuff so it'll be snug and cozy. I noticed when I finished the first glove that the cuff was stretched out--and blocking didn't help much. Yeesh. I can't believe I'm facing the possibility of making a THIRD glove! *But the Magic Loop is going sooooo much more quickly that I'm sure I will survive . . . .
Btw, the yarn is KnitPicks Sock Garden in Hollyberry and is 100% wool, so it doesn't have some of the added nylon of other sock yarns. Could that be affecting the stretch, or does nylon just keep it from wearing out as quickly?












0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home