Tagged!
Ten years ago: I was a sophmore at Mississippi State University (English Education major) and was a few weeks away from my first date with my future husband!
Five years ago: We had been in Oregon for three years and were preparing to close on our first home.
One year ago: I had just celebrated my son's first birthday and had decided to pick up my knitting needles again to make a few items for Christmas.
Five snacks: candy corn, oyster crackers, grapes, ice cream, chocolate
Five songs I know all the words to: Sweet Baby James (James Taylor), Only the Good Die Young (Billy Joel), Sunny Came Home (Shawn Colvin), The Last Unicorn (America), The Map Song (Dora the Explorer)
Five things I would do with $100 million: Buy a home with some land so I could raise bees (hopefully closer to the rest of our family & friends), let my hubby quit his job, travel more, be better about giving to those in need, open a quilt/yarn store and hire my friend Rhonda who wants to leave the corporate world and be crafty!
Five places to run away to: Key Largo, London, Vermont, Calgary, Bahamas
Five things I would never wear: a poncho, a facial piercing, stilettos, one of those Knitty ski masks, Ole Miss anything
Five favorite TV shows: Rescue Me, The Shield, Monk, 24, ER
Five biggest joys:my son, family, reading, knitting, friends
Five favorite toys: my Denise Interchangeables, fabric, crafty books/magazines, laptop, digital camera
Five people to pass this on to: Five? Let's see. . . I'll tag the Extreme Knitter Teri (who has given me yo short-row courage) and Thomasina (my DNA guru) to start. The rest may take me awhile.












0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home