Kepler KAL
Okay, someone stop me. . .I have joined another knitalong (are these addictive or something?). This time it's for Kepler. So gorgeous and classy. I even bought yarn for it today (like I need another project, I know--but getting a sweater's worth for under $35 is all good in my book). Cascade 220 in color 9332. I knew I liked it, but as I was kneeling down trying to dig out 4 more hanks from the cubby I realized it's the exact color of the jeans I'm wearing! I always thought I lived in jeans for the comfort, could I actually be just drawn to the blue? *smirk* I'm excited to cast on, but will at least finish the mate to that fingerless glove first (and probably another repeat or two to the DNA scarf). Promise. *uncrosses fingers* No really. I promise. ;)












3 Comments:
I downloaded this pattern this week and thought, some day. Then I see your post! Evil, evil woman! :) Now I'm really tempted to join this one too. I even think I have some yarn in my stash that would work. I wanted to email the organizers with some questions, but for some reason I can't email people directly from their sites. Do you know her email? Or when you have to sign up and finish the Kepler?
I sent you an email.
--A
Great site! Love your Clapotis. What a great color! I'm on my second one, this time in Black. This new sweater project is very cool too.
Post a Comment
<< Home