<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14610853?origin\x3dhttp://bulldogknits.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, January 20, 2006

Two more FO's

I think my rate of finished objects is getting slightly inflated here...everything I've knit in 2006 has been quite small. Small, but done.
I present to you, the little girly ballet legwarmers (by commission) and my first helmetliner!



Legwarmer Details: Yarn=Patons Glittallic (two balls, plus enough of a third ball for one round of ribbing *sigh* and seaming). This is my very, very first "from scratch" design and I'm just crossing my fingers that it fits. :)

Helmetliner Details: Yarn=KnitPicks Wool of the Andes in Chestnut (leftover from the marsupial tote). Pattern at link in post above. I think I'll cast on for another helmetliner tonight, but first I'm going to weigh the rest of my yarn to see if I have enough!

*EDIT*: I just received 9 skeins of yarn in the mail for a blanket I want to knit! The problem is that I ordered 11. I am crossing my fingers & hoping (beyond hope) that the other two they send are from the same dyelot . . .

1 Comments:

At 12:24 PM, Blogger Olga said...

Those legwarmers are so cute! I might want to make some for my niece. I envision a cute little wrap cardigan to go with it...am I going overboard here?

So sorry about that Joann's disaster! What a pain!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home