Round & Round We Go. . . .
Still plugging away at the top-down v-neck. Did I tell you which one it is, yet? *my blog and Ravelry brains get mixed up sometimes* It's #257, the split neck t-shirt from Knitting Pure & Simple (2nd row, center).
I separated for the sleeves yesterday and have about an inch to go before decreasing after the bust. According to the pattern, I'm already there but based on where it hits me I think it would be unwise to start paring it down quite yet. I can only hike these girls up so far.
The Manos del Uruguay that I'm using (color 106) is gorgeous! I am enjoying knitting with it even though the thick and thin takes some getting used to. I did have a spare Denise cord (in Kepler=longest time-out evah) to switch to after the unfortunate accident of late. Sent the broken cord to them last week but haven't heard back, yet.
What else? I have been knitting to season 1 of Dexter, loving every minute of it, and very glad I don't have to wait a week between episodes. I have season 2 waiting in the wings and I hope to watch most of it next week while The Hubby is in China. Yes, seriously. All the way to China. Eeep! Business trips are a good time for me to catch up on knitting & tv watching since I don't sleep very well when he's gone. I am also thinking of seeing if I can progress enough on the project for him (that didn't materialize for Christmas) to gift it for Valentine's Day. . . it will take a Knitting-Olympics-type fervor, but I may be able to do it.
Also, I keep letting my coffee go cold today. Lots to do.












1 Comments:
It is gorgeous! And I love your coffee cup! B is going to China?! Wow! How long will he be gone? I hope you get lots of knitting accomplished while he's away! I'm working on a FLS for myself, and then my friend goes and tempts me with Shelly Kang's Spiral sweater, and the construction is so intriguing that I'm thinking I just might have to take her up on it! Two sweaters? I must be crazy! Good luck on getting them both done. I love the the pattern you're working on.
Post a Comment
<< Home