Peekaboo!

It's getting chillier in the Pacific Northwest. But it's October, so I'm trying to embrace it rather than sulk. Tuesday it was so brisk that I needed to wear gloves when I went out. It was also the first day I fully realized that my iPhone won't work if I'm wearing gloves.
It didn't take me long to want to make a glove with a buttonhole in the fingertip, but I started thinking about the practicality of it and realized that the Peekaboo mitts were a better solution (plus, they were already a free pattern!). To top off the wonderfulness, the pattern works great with this pretty, orange, Scottish yarn that I have been wanting to use. Hooray!












2 Comments:
It looks great! I love the color. Where's it's mate? :) BTW, I still thing the buttonhole finger-ed glove is a brilliant idea. I dial with my thumb most of the time, so I'd put my buttonhole there. *hint*
I made a pair of those once --- aren't they terrific?!
Post a Comment
<< Home