Whoa!
As old as knitting is, I am constantly surprised at the new innovations that continue to pop up. Most of the time it's some crazy new yarn with stainless steel, seaweed, or jade in it. This time, however, it's a tool that I think is going to go absolutely gangbusters--The Knit Kit (beware--the site has sound). I was reading Knitter's Review today and Clara Parkes mentioned it in a quick little blurb about TNNA. I thought, "Okay, the idea sounds good, but it will never fly." And then I saw it. This cute little thing is gonna sell like hotcakes. I only wish I'd thought of it! :)
The news around Chez Bulldogknits is that I've finally finished the neverending hat for The Hubby. He was quick to tug it on as he rushed out the door this morning (with a "It's perfect!" to boot), but I will try to get a picture this afternoon.
I am currently working on some *ahem* Christmas socks for my mother-in-law that didn't get finished (Herringbone Rib in Socks that Rock) and a cotton bathmat for myself using EZ's knitted garter stitch blanket pattern from The Opinionated Knitter.
Pictures soon!












3 Comments:
Ohh! That is genius! Glad you finally got my poor bald brother something to cover his head. :)
J just lost my favorite hat at school today. He insists on wearing mine because he says it's softer than his. Oh well. At the rate I knit hats I'll have a replacement just in time for our next cold day-- in about a year. :)
Pretty socks you're making, too. Love the pattern. What color are you using?
This comment has been removed by the author.
I know! How simple, and how brilliant!
Post a Comment
<< Home