<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14610853?origin\x3dhttp://bulldogknits.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, October 09, 2008

WIP Thursday?

Geez, it's only my second week and I've already missed a WIP Wednesday. Is there any hope?

It's just one little elephant and I'm STILL working on the last body piece. The stockinette is killing me! :)

Here's proof:

Multiple elephant parts including top & bottom trunk gussets, arms, legs--I'm sure you can find the ears. . . . See? I really have been knitting. :)

Meanwhile, A was drawing a picture of me knitting said elephant. There are my huuuuuge hands holding the needles and the yarn at my feet. What's the border around me? Oh, I'm sorry--I forget you have never been to my house--that's our couch, of course, the back and bottom cushions, see? It makes me smile every time I look at it. :)

4 Comments:

At 4:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute!!

 
At 3:18 AM, Blogger Mommyleek said...

WIP Thursday is better than no WIP at all. :) The seams on that elephant give me stomach cramps. If he were mine, he'd never get finished. I don't think I could subject myself to that much seaming all for the sake of one little FO. Still, I bet he's going to be adorable, and much loved.

And A's picture is precious! He's quite the little artist.

 
At 7:45 AM, Blogger Mistrmi said...

What part of the elephant are the little pumpkins???

Of course mommies have big hands --- how else could we get everything done?

(And, begrudgingly, congratulations on yesterday's win. . . )

 
At 6:11 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Wow! That's a lot of pieces.

What a cute picture. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home