Inauguration Day
I am watching the inauguration and getting a little choked up at simple things like Obama and Bush getting in the limousine. :) And the same time I get little flutters of terror when I remember that Obama now has a target on his head and how incredibly, heartwrenchingly sad that would be.
But mostly, I'm trying to push those feelings away and remain excited about today and the promise it holds. I know, realistically, that we're not going to wake up to a whole new world tomorrow, but in a way, I think we will. At least a little bit. And that makes me happy.
Congratulations and Good Luck, Mr. Obama. We are so proud of you already!












2 Comments:
Heh, I thought I was the only one secretly wiping my eyes for 'no reason'.
I know. Every word you typed, I know.
Post a Comment
<< Home