<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14610853?origin\x3dhttp://bulldogknits.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, February 21, 2008

On time!

The baby project is done. . . if you're expecting a new little one in the next month, don't go here to see it. *wink*

Now onto things for me! :)

Also, I think I forgot to mention that I have buy-in from all sides of the family to do a handmade Christmas this year! Hooray! I've already started making my list (and checking it twice. . . ). Not going to go all knit-crazy like I did two years ago, but will include more sewn items and maybe branch out into some other craftiness. Wheee!

*It is much easier to get folks on board when you campaign in February as opposed to September.

3 Comments:

At 10:31 AM, Blogger Mommyleek said...

How precious! Very, very cute, and a nice job, as usual!

Yep, it's a lot easier to get on board in February. Of course, we'll still put it all off until September, but it's much more appealing when proposed so early. :) We can all fool ourselves into believing that we won't procrastinate like last time.

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger Donna said...

The mystery baby item is GORGEOUS!

 
At 11:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No wonder you were so bummed when you forgot to bring the sweater to show off at the knitting guild meeting! That sweater is just fabulous.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home