Tag, I'm it!
From Katrina
A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. library paige (i.e. book shelver)
2. steak delivery driver
3. community relations specialist
4. English teacher
B) Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Office Space
2. Romeo + Juliet
3. Monty Python & the Holy Grail
4. They Might Be Giants' Here Come the ABC's
C) Four places you have lived besides where you live now:
1. Leavenworth, Kansas
2. Berlin, West Germany
3. Memphis, Tennessee
4. Starkville, Mississippi
D) Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Rescue Me
2. The Shield
3. Dirty Jobs
4. Most Haunted
E) Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Universal Studio's Islands of Adventure (FL)
2. Banff, Alberta, Canada
3. Yellowstone National Park
4. Petra, Jordan
F) Four websites I visit daily:
1. Bloglines
2. CNN.com
3. Gmail
4. LiveJournal
G) Four of my favorite foods:
1. Watermelon
2. Chocolate Chip Hazelnut cookies
3. oyster crackers
4. Pringles
H) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. knitting in a yarn store (or coffee shop)
2. the Oregon Coast
3. Key Largo, Florida
4. Banff, Alberta, Canada
I) Four friends I think will respond:
1. Oh, who knows? :)












1 Comments:
Monty Python and the Holy Grail...great movie! I've seen it about 20 times. I like your choice of places you'd rather be right now, too.
Post a Comment
<< Home