How Doth The Little Crocodile . . . .
Mock Croc UpdatesAngie has turned the heel of her first sock and finished the gusset decreases--and didn't find it all that difficult. :)
Melissa has frogged her sock a whoppin' seven times--including once to start over on smaller needles--she's now 4 or 5 repeats into the leg and progressing quickly.
Katrina is finally making steady progress on her sock, too.
Lynn has turned the heel of her sock!
Me? Oh, I finished my gusset decreases last night and am making headway on the foot. No pictures, yet. :)












3 Comments:
Wow! I don't know if I could frog something 7 times and still have the motivation to keep going! I admire Melissa's fighting spirit!
I learned a valuable lesson last night: don't try to knit dark green socks in a movie theatre. I actually got one row done before I had the good sense to stop. Knitting with 5 long toothpicks in the dark? Definitely not for the faint of heart. Thankfully I didn't mess anything up!
Wow Katrina, that was awfully brave of you to even try! I did a few rows of mine in the dark bedroom while trying to get the munchkin to bed the other night. Granted, my yarn is not dark green, but even that was tough!
Post a Comment
<< Home