<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/14610853?origin\x3dhttp://bulldogknits.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Wearing the Dunce Cap



I think I might have figured out what happened to my "not-so-secret" email address for Sockapaloooza. The Name field is still blank (I told you I checked it!), but since I added it to my account as an alternate address--instead of creating a totally new Yahoo! account--it decided to use my default name, anyway. Suck. My SockPal said she just avoided any "Amanda" updates on Alison's site so she could be surprised. *hangs head in embarassment* I wouldn't have had that restraint! :)
So I'm not really an internet dunce am I? I mean, I managed to create this blog, right? Actually, I used to edit html for a big high tech company around here. Duh. I should probably not tell the Hubby (i.e. the computer engineer in the family) for fear of much teasing.

Doth the Lady protest too much? :) Okay, I'll let it go. . .

*I feel so stupid* But it is funny. Ha,ha,ha!

1 Comments:

At 4:19 PM, Blogger Laura said...

Don't feel bad. I did *exactly* the same thing. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home