<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14610853?origin\x3dhttp://bulldogknits.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, May 12, 2006

Croc-along Updates

Since the KAL is a relatively small group (7--see the lower sidebar), I'm just going to post updates here as I see them on your blogs or receive update emails from you (amandawoodruff AT gmail DOT com). If you don't have a blog, or don't have a way/desire to post pictures, you can email me your photos and I'll post them.

So, welcome to Lynn, Melissa, Katrina, Lisa, Batty, and Angie!
(newcomers are still welcome, too, of course.)

First updates: Melissa & Katrina have found some awesome croc-colored yarns for their socks! And Lynn is a few repeats in on hers already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home