Socks!

My socks arrived yesterday! My pal, Helen, included a postcard from the Brookfield Zoo which I knew immediately was in Chicago (from all those years of watching the Bozo Show, of course). *grin* Thanks so much, Helen! I know I've already told you, but I am diggin' these socks!
They're the Sock It To Me Toe-Up Chevron pattern from Elann.com. And check out her fabulously matchy-matchy stripes! Awesome. One really funny thing: I have actually knit with this exact yarn before. I made a couple of Java a Go Go coffee cup sleeves during a secret pal swap this time last year. Yup. Same color & everything.
I wore my socks with my clear clogs today and determined that I really do need to drill some holes in those shoes. Let me preface by saying that I do not have abnormally sweaty feet or anything, but I can only wear the clogs for about 10 minutes before I start to see condensation in the toes. Eeeeeeewwwwwww! The Hubby suggested that I just "swiss cheese" them ala Crocs. That's what you get for wearing plastic shoes, I guess. They sure showed off my fancy handknit socks, though! :)












1 Comments:
awww, glad you like them! they look fab on you. the socks i received from my pal fit beautifully as well.
Post a Comment
<< Home