<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14610853?origin\x3dhttp://bulldogknits.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

The hubby called today with more plans for our trip to VT. Can you believe I'm going to get to stay here?!?!? Not just an inn, oh no, my friends, a WORKING FIBER FARM!!! Yeehaw! Credit card watch out! :) I wonder if I can sneak a sheep back on the plane. . . .

2 Comments:

At 10:59 AM, Blogger Teri S. said...

How cool is that?! Thanks for sharing the link. I'll have to save it for when we take our next trip to beautiful Vermont.

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger Laura said...

A working Fiber farm?! With animals named after Potter characters?! If I didn't know better, I'd think you made this whole thing up. Looks like such fun. I don't think my husband would ever consent to vacationing on a fiber farm. As we would say in my family, you live in a tree!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home