<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14610853?origin\x3dhttp://bulldogknits.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Fires in Florida

If any of you could spare some good (rainy) thoughts for my sister-in-law, Angie, right now I'm sure they'd be appreciated. She's right in the path of the Florida wildfires and, according to my MIL, spent the morning putting out hot spots in the yard trying to keep it away from the house. They've closed the roads meaning she can't get back in for the time being. The hubby and I are thinking about her a lot right now.

4 Comments:

At 4:33 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Oh no! All good thoughts heading her way.

 
At 4:49 AM, Blogger Mistrmi said...

You bet.

 
At 6:04 AM, Blogger Kristine said...

rain, rain, happy day, go and rain out Angie's way!

goofy, but I hope it helps!

 
At 8:14 AM, Blogger LavenderSheep said...

I will definitely have her in my thoughts!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home