<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14610853?origin\x3dhttp://bulldogknits.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, April 28, 2008

Pink!

The color of the sock I'm knitting for another Wee Tiny Sock swap--this one hosted by Andi on Ravelry as an offshoot of the "original" WTSS hosted by Emily*.

Pink is also the color of both boys' eyes . . . *sigh*

A started out with it late Thursday, the doc convinced us it was viral on Friday and didn't prescribe drops. E started showing signs in one eye this morning (plus A's two best buddies have it, now!), so I spent all day on the phone trying to get two prescriptions called in. By FOUR o'clock folks finally got their act together. I was not a happy mom today.

The one bright spot was my dad calling to say he's found a house on the Gulf for this summer and is flying us down for a week & a half! Of course, that was closely followed by the realization that I need to be in a bathing suit in 2 months. . . . yikes! :)


*Before you go, you have to hop over to Emily's to see a first baby smile. So sweet!

3 Comments:

At 4:06 AM, Blogger Mommyleek said...

Ahhh, gotta love pink eye! Hope it gets cleared up quickly, and that you manage not to catch it yourself. I never had it as a child, but managed to get it from J while treating his. It's truly annoying.

Woohoo on the Gulf coast for a week and a half. But EEEK! on the bathing suit. I've lived here on the beach for, what, 17 years? Still don't own a bathing suit. My excuse is that I burn too easily to be running around that uncovered. :)

Love that pink tiny sock. For some reason it makes me think of soft cuddly bunny rabbits. Yes. I'm that weird.

 
At 5:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If that little sock were any cuter, I believe my head would explode!!! Hooray for pinkness (sockish, of course) in a house where men are in the majority!

 
At 7:24 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Ah yes, the dreaded pink eye. I hope they feel better soon. Isn't it a joy trying to get eyedrops in little ones eyes?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home