<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14610853?origin\x3dhttp://bulldogknits.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Wee Tiny Sock Swap

Go sign up now!

NOTE: But only if you're really going to do it. I've had enough of getting shafted in swaps, hear? This is my first foray back into swapland, so don't screw it up! *end*

Now I can tell you how excited I am about this. I read (somewhere?) about Emily's swap last year--about two days after it was over. Argh! I swore I'd be up for the next round and I am excited that she's doing it again.

So, you reliable ones--you know who you are--get on over to Yarn Miracle and let's have fun knitting a wee tiny sock! :)

1 Comments:

At 8:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is your fault! I signed up 'cause of you...and it shall be fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home