Second Sock Syndrome . . . .
You wouldn't think I'd get SSS during my own knitalong! *sigh* I've been having a problem motivating myself to finish the Mock Crocs for some reason. My distraction project this time was a net shopping bag (pattern from Yarndemon) with some beautiful orange (citrus) Euroflax linen I've been dying to use. The picture isn't the best, but hanging on a patio chair gives you a good idea of the size. Plenty of room for the farmer's markets, I say! :)
Okay, now back to that sock. Really.


I didn't want to forget Katrina's progress, though! She's finished her first sock and it looks great. Hooray!












4 Comments:
Speaking of SSS... I've put my crocs on hold as well. Had to do some much neglected baby knitting. :) Almost done with that, so I should be back into the socks shortly- tomorrow if J goes to bed at a decent hour tonight and lets me finish my current project.
That bag is awesome. I've been wanting to make something similar for when I take Jonas places like the beach or the park where we have sandy shoes and stuff to tote around but didn't know where to find a pattern. I might have to give this one a shot, so thanks for doing this distraction project! See, things happen for a reason. :)
Aren't net bags so much fun? I love that orange color (of course).
Sigh...one more project and new yarn to try. The bag is wonderful! And it would work great for the farmers market. Don't worry, the SSS will pass and you'll finish the mock crocs.
Amanda, thanks for stopping by my blog and suggesting the Frugal Haus bag pattern.
You will get past the sss! Have a Happy 4th of July Weekend.
Karen
Post a Comment
<< Home