Religious Experience?
I had to share the humorous conversation the hubby and I had last night:
Hubby: "So, I'm reading in the Portland Tribune that there's a new monthly craft/diy fair. It's called Crafty Wonderland. Have you heard of it?"
Me: "Nope. Sounds neat."
Hubby: "There's workshops by the Church of Craft."
Me: "Oh, I do know about the Church of Craft."
Hubby: "Really, have you ever gone?"
Me: "No, I'm just not interested in doing a lot of other crafty things right now."
Hubby: "I see. You're a Knititarian."
Me: "Well, yes, I guess so. I like doing lots different of crafty stuff, but usually for a specific reason (i.e. holiday or birthday) not just to be crafty in general. I've got plenty of knitting to keep me busy."
Hubby: "Mmmm hmmm. So, you believe in the rights of others to practice their beliefs . . . but you return to the One True Faith.
Me: "Yup." :)












3 Comments:
That's too funny! Thanks for the giggle. I would have thought that if there were a church of craft, they would have already made you the high priestess. :)
Knitarianism is a religion I can get behind. Thanks for the laugh :)
That is hilarious! I basically feel the same way. It is hard for me to get as excited about other forms of craftiness, though I will do it for a purpose.
Can I be a Knititarian too? :)
Also, never done a garter stitch heel flap. Looking forward to seeing how yours turns out!
Post a Comment
<< Home