We Have a Sweater!

It looks like some sort of baby's dress because it's all scrunched up on a circular, but it's one piece now! My goal was to knit the two sleeves today and get the whole thing on one needle and I did it by the stroke of 11:58! :) And without stressing too hard about it, either. Thank goodness for knitting during DVDs! *grin*
Tomorrow night we go over to watch a friend's kids (7 & 9) and they'll play with the Boy the whole time, so that's perfect knitting time for me, I hope. I downloaded a little graphic yesterday to remind me of exactly how long I have. . .
When it's closing ceremony time in Italy (8pm), it'll be 11 am Sunday morning here. I can handle that. :)












4 Comments:
It looks AMAZING!! The color is gorgeous and the cable bands just pop!! Fantastic work... take care, Amanda! :-)
WOW! Gorgeous! Can't wait to see it on you. You are sooooo close!
Oh, it's looking SO GOOD!!! The finish line is in sight ... and you're going to cross it in style.
That's a great sweater. I can't wait to see the finished project :)
Post a Comment
<< Home