Candle Flame Shawl Pattern with Corrections
The pattern is now in the sidebar as a PDF. If anyone has trouble opening it, or with any of the corrections, please let me know!
The pattern is now in the sidebar as a PDF. If anyone has trouble opening it, or with any of the corrections, please let me know!
7 Comments:
That's mighty nice of ya, maam!
Thanks! I just hated the idea that something this gorgeous might just slip off the edge of the Internet world and be gone!
Thanks so much for the link, Amanda! I'll be getting this one on the needles soon. ;-) Take care! :-)
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!
I forgot to ask, with your baby cashmerino, what size needles are you using, and what is your gauge?
Thanks!
Oh, I'm using US5 needles and I didn't really pay attention to gauge (since it's a shawl, I figured I'd just stop when it got big enough), but since you asked, I've dragged out my KnitCheck and it appears that each flame is 1.25" across and 2" tall. *Sorry there's no easy stockinette gauge figure. :) I just knew I didn't want a stiff, bulky shawl--so I chose lighter yarn and smaller needles. They just happened to work out well and the fabric is still dense (not holey & lacey), but very supple.
pretties :) thanks!
Post a Comment
<< Home