Because I Know You'll Understand. . .
Can I tell you how happy this makes me?

It's a handwound ball of the blue bulky I'm using for the boy's jacket.
There is something about this yarn that is like nothing I've ever handled before. Maybe because I have been to the place of its birth. Maybe because it's bigger than a softball and looks so fabulous that I just want to take a bite out of it. Maybe because the yarn has great spring and makes me wonder if the sheep did, too. And maybe just because it is simple and pure and peaceful. Whatever it is, I'm loving it.












2 Comments:
I do understand. It is a thing of beauty! :)
Hey, thanks for the tip about my name not being on the Weasley list! I have not dropped out! I have every intention of finishing J's Weasley. So I sent Alison an email; hopefully I'll be back up there soon.
Mmm! Yummy! I bet you can't wait to dig your needles into that...
Love the pumpkin hat, too. It's too cute!
Post a Comment
<< Home