<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14610853?origin\x3dhttp://bulldogknits.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, October 17, 2005

Visiting Knitters, WIPs, and an FO!!!!


The completed Pumpkin hat.

My sister was here this week. We divided our time between knitting and eating sushi. *grin* She accompanied me to the stitch n bitch at Tangle. I hadn't been in almost 2 months, so I was glad to get back. She didn't have any WIPs to bring (yeah, I don't really understand how that happens, either), so we found her something--the Loopy Cowl from the first SnB book. Plus, she is a clever little sister and decided to put beads on the loops. It is going to be gorgeous! Here is a (slightly fuzzy) picture.


And I started on a top-down sweater for the boy from some of the yarn I bought on vacation. Here's progress, and here's what it will look like. Next I'm tackling Kepler. I swear.

4 Comments:

At 10:33 AM, Blogger Laura said...

Very nice pumpkin hat. Methinks my John-John needs one like that! Also, that's going to be one cute sweater, and I love the yarn.

 
At 2:21 PM, Blogger msubulldog said...

ALL kids need this pumpkin hat, I think. It's just too cute. :)

 
At 2:16 PM, Blogger alison said...

What cool projects. There's nothing better than a pumpkin hat! And that loopy cowl is sooooo fun. I'd forgotten about that pattern.

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger msubulldog said...

Thanks. I can't believe you have sleeves for the Things already! Are you sure you don't knit on a machine? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home