Calling PenCraft!
PenCraft was one of the winners of Toe-Up! by Chrissy Gardiner, but I don't have a working email or blog address for her. Yikes!
PenCraft, I need to hear from you by Sunday night or I will have to pick another winner Monday morning.
Thanks!
In other news, *Rhonda, avert your eyes.* ;) I am working on a couple of hats for a dear friend going through chemo. One done and another halfway with a third waiting in the wings. I will try to get pics this weekend.
It's almost March, which means the deadline to submit FO sock pictures to the Toe-Up! knitalong on Ravelry is upon us. We'll start a new sock (pattern TBA tomorrow) on March 1. I am currently working on the Mix & Match Bamboo Rib, but am not much further than I was when last reported. The hats have taken the spotlight right now.
Have a great weekend, everyone!












0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home