There's always more to do!
I have decided to make my mom a Harry Potter scarf for Christmas. The original plan was for a marsupial tote, but I quickly realized that her birthday would roll around before then, so the tote was destined to be a birthday gift. *My family has all agreed to make gifts this year instead of buying them.*
Anyway, I think I am going to make an Azkaban scarf because I think it will be more "wearable" on a daily basis for her due to the narrow stripes. Maybe I will blow the surprise and just ask her which one she'd like . . .
To motivate and inspire myself, I joined my first knitalong! I also found a fabulous pattern for a Weasley sweater cell cozy, so she might get one of those, too.
But she's definitely getting a Gryffindor scarf. I made her take the test to see! :) This was my result:
| GRYFFINDOR! You scored 16% Slytherin, 24% Ravenclaw, 56% Gryffindor, and 20% Hufflepuff! |
| You might belong in Gryffindor, Where dwell the brave at heart, Their daring, nerve, and chivalry Set Gryffindors apart. Gryffindors are known for their courage, audacity, and devotion to what is good and honest. |
|












2 Comments:
Hello fellow Gryffindor! (I blogged that Sorting Hat thing too.) I am doing the Weasley KAL as well and am looking forward to it. Hang in there with that 1x1 rib on the Azkaban scarf!
Yay, Gryffindor! :) The 1x1 rib that's killing me is on some gloves--is the Azkaban scarf in 1x1, too? Oh, God. . . I may have to do it in stockinette. I don't think I could do something that big in 1x1!
Can't wait to see your little tykes in their Weasleys! (I had to add your link to my blog because I do check in with you often!) :)
Post a Comment
<< Home